Monday, August 1, 2011

Mindless Monday...My Birthday Weekend

I know I was mia last week but between work and getting ready for our kitchen demo, which is starting right now, I have been a little preoccupied. I did however take my birthday off on Friday and spent the day shopping, lunch with the hubby, a massage and then some pool action.

I had a wonderful 29th birthday weekend and here it is in a nut shell...
We kicked it off Thursday night at the Rascal Flatts concert...it was a nice surprise I got on Thursday morning!

I got a little snuggle time with my buddy on Friday morning!
Enjoying the pool after some shopping!
Amazing dinner at Woodfire Grill (Kevin Gillespie from Top Chef is the owner)! I loved the personalized menu! We went with the 5-course tasting which was a great experience!
A little hot chocolate and danish from Corner Cafe after church on Sunday!
Demo starts today so we had to empty out the kitchen this weekend. I will have more on the kitchen renovation later but there is a before shot!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend too!

What was the highlight?

tic signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend! Stop by my blog for a beauty giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend AND MY MOUTH IS WATERING AT THAT DANISH!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...