Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Loves: Raina Tote

I love bags of all shapes and sizes! I have cleaned out my stash so I need to replenish my collection. I did order a k.slademade ikat clutch this week. I wrote this post a couple weeks back when I found her Etsy shop.

Well, last week thanks to the blog world again I came across Raina Tote and Shopping  Bag. Lindsay over at From the Aisle to Aloha featured the bag in one of her round ups. The 2 best things about it are the adjustable straps and it's washable...plus it is only $39!





Have you seen any great bags out there recently?

tic signature

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that bag. the color is awesome..and so is the price! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! Love your blog Sara!
    -Mikka
    www.mischmashbymikka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag speaks to me! The color and shape are so relaxing and calling the spring - possibly Spring Break! I could see this going to a casual resort to a luxury hotel!

    Chat soon!

    Ava Roxanne @MySkinConcierge

    www.MySkinConciergeBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...