Monday, August 8, 2011

Kitchen Inspiration

We are in full kitchen remodel mode and hope to be complete in about 4 weeks. We have been in the planning in the design phase for the past couple months so by now we have a pretty good idea what we will end up with. 

These are some of the images that inspired us...



I am getting a chalkboard wall! You know I have an obsession with them!

All images via Pinterest

I will try to get some of the construction pictures up but will be sharing the finish product!

tic signature

5 comments:

  1. ...and you're going to have one that looks like this? I'm so jealous. I love the look of industrial kitchens, but those are industrial with a touch of livability. Even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those are gorgeous! I love the clean look of an all white kitchen, with little pops of color. Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...so jealous of your chalk board wall too! Can't wait to see it when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with chalk board walls too!! :)

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...