Friday, July 22, 2011

Perfect Picnic

July is National Picnic Month but unfortunately with the hot temperatures we are having in Atlanta it is not the best condition for a picnic. I came across this DIY chevron picnic blanket at Twig & Thistle and I think it is a project that I could handle.

You can read how she created it here. I love the color she used!




Images via

I am looking forward enjoying my day off today and working on little bean's nursery this weekend!

What are your plans? 

tic signature

4 comments:

  1. AND you're looking forward to having lunch with your sis!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plans are to get the heck out of dodge, get on a plane, and spend the rest of the weekend in Provence.
    Hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait to see the nursery and steel your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love picnics but I agree- its way too hot out to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that picnic blanket! so cute. i wish it would cool down a bit so i could go on a picnic. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...