Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Etsy find: k.slademade

One of my favorite blogs to follow is Design Darling. Mackenzie does a fabulous job covering interior decor and fashion. Earlier this week she highlighted a new sponsor for Design Darling, k.slademade and I love it!

The main focus of k.slademade are the clutches-large, small and fold-overs...all are very in right now! 


The one above and below are my favorites...I may need to purchase one soon!



She also makes a few different styles of bracelets that are on my wish list.



k.slademade's goodies are reasonably priced and seem like excellent quality. She also has a blog that is fun to follow and more products shown on her website.

What is your favorite k.slademade clutch?


tic signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these clutches, so pretty and classy. i really want the brown leather one. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. These clutches are gorgeous! I've been looking for a brown one, so have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...