Friday, July 1, 2011

The Big Announcement!

Well, the secret has been out for a little while but I am finally finding the time to update the blog world! 


The hubby and I are expecting a little boy November 20th and are beyond excited! 


Ultrasound at 18 weeks

Between not feeling well at night for the last 3 months (I am still not fully over the morning sickness hump even after 19 weeks), some unexpected travel to see family and a large kitchen renovation that has been in the planning stages, blogging has not been at the top of my priorities! I promise it won't turn into a baby blog but I will have to post a few of my favorite finds for the little bean!


I am ready for a long holiday weekend filled with cook-outs, friends and prepping the nursery!


What are your plans for the weekend!

tic signature

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! I was wondering what happened to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! i am SOOO excited for you! i hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well and the morning sickness stops.

    what fantastic news! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I seriously feel like the entire world is preggers right now! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sara! Little boys are an absolute joy and adore their moms. Hope you get feeling better soon. I used to joke about drinking Mylanta from my martini glasses :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sara!! that is such exciting news!! hope everything goes smoothly and wonderfully :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww yaaaay!! congrats lil momma!! what exciting news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to meet the little prince...love him already! SO SO happy for my BFF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...