Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday...Travels in Heels Turns 1!

Ok, I think I am really back this time! I swear I have good reason for being gone so long and will update this week...so stay tuned!


I can't believe it has been 1 year since I had my first post and I've loved every minute of it. I have made new online and offline friends and have been inspired in so many ways. 


Thank you for following along on my journey and being a loyal reader!

Image via

Any new blogs out there that I need to follow? I am a little out of the loop!

tic signature

8 comments:

  1. Happy Bloggy Birthday! I've missed you and hope all is well in your world.

    Best,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! A whole year of Traveling in Heels, whew! your feet must be tired. :-)

    Can't wait to see what the next year holds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...