Friday, May 6, 2011

Favorite Links Friday



IceMilk Aprons are the perfect Mother's Day gift!


Jen over at Made By Girl launched Cocoa & Hearts this week...you must check it out!


BHLDN gave us a peek at their decor line which is perfect for weddings or any party!

I love Fabulous K's Color Crush series and Orange was extra fabulous this week!


Jillian over at Cornflake Dreams had a link party yesterday for Cinco de Mayo and there were so many great fiesta ideas that linked up...I need to bookmark the page for inspiration!

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home! What are your plans?

tic signature

3 comments:

  1. Aren't Jen's paintings insane? So impressed! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks for the link love!! i hope you have a great weekend :) !!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I just came across your blog and I fell in love with it! It's spectacular! I love your style! Check out my blog and follow if you like it, I promise to do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear...
    See you soon, kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...