Friday, May 20, 2011

Appetizer Inspiration

Well, we have a jam packed weekend with the in-laws in town. I feel like I am constantly making the same recipes for guests so I needed a couple new appetizer ideas to cook up on Friday and Saturday and what better place to go then Pinterest!


These caught my eye and if I don't get around to making them this weekend I will be in the near future adding them to my menu...



I made them last night and they were a hit!


I know it is a classic but I have actually never made it!

I love the waffle fries for dipping!

I know these apps seem a bit heavy but I also plan on serving hummus with veggies and endive spread with chive cream cheese (I got that idea from a friend...so easy!)

Do you have any new app ideas that I need to try?

Have a wonderful weekend!

tic signature

5 comments:

  1. yum! those little goat cheese suckers look TASTY! sign me up. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goat cheese is my favorite! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole spread looks good enough for me!! My friend has made the baked brie a couple times and its deeelish!! Have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM... that looks delicious!

    Blog hopping and came across your! Enjoying reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure it's too early, but these look incredibly tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...