Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weekly Faves {kate spade Wedding Belles}

I am loving kate spade's new line of wedding accessories-Wedding Belles! The brand continues to grow and suck me right in. Some of the pieces are not new additions and they also edited a few of their classics to make them more wedding friendly.


Here are a few of my favorites but since I got married 2 years ago I would wear these any day!
1. Purse  2. Barrette  3. Shoe  4. Ring  5. Bracelet (I got this for Christmas from the hubby!)

Are there any other new wedding accessory lines that have come out recently other than BHLDN? I don't want to miss any!

tic signature

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the barrette!! so cute!! and yes you could totally make these work even if it's not your wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ring! so much fun :) and i agree these can be worn any day! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...