Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Fashion

To be honest with you I did not plan on paying much attention to the Royal Wedding. Yes, I had my DVR set to record it but I did not get up at 4am to follow along. Well, I flipped it on while getting ready for work and of course found myself glued to the TV. I was fascinated by the fashion, music and the traditions.

She looked beautiful in Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton

The hats and fashion did not disappoint either...

These were a bit interesting!

Check out her heels!


Images via People.com

I am looking forward to watching the wedding from the beginning and seeing more photos of the day come out. 


Have a fabulous weekend!

tic signature

5 comments:

  1. Kate's dress was such a classic! But the hats the girls wore, Eugeinie and her sister were way off on there choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE her gown! its just gorgeous. and becks looks great, as does the last lady :) love the hats!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh. her dress.

    all about her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hats are amazing!! If only I had someplace to wear one to!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder website. I like so much your blog.your blog is very helpful for me. And her dress is very nice and she is looking so cute. She has a nice personality and nice dress outfit. Thanks for join with us.
    Mannequins Paris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...