Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Hour: Rosemary Bliss Cocktail

This cocktail sounds yummy and is so lovely! It reminds me of the Desert Rose cocktail at JCT Kitchen...which is a post for another day! I will be adding it to my list of Summer drinks!

Ingredients:
  • 1 jigger vanilla vodka
  • ½ oz ginger liqueur
  • 1 jigger pear nectar
  • ½ oz house-made rosemary simple syrup-recipe
  • Splash of fresh lime juice
Shake well over ice; strain and serve over fresh ice in a rocks glass.

Suggested garnish: 
Fresh rosemary sprig or skewered candied ginger


I am headed out on a double date night to Rathbun's...amazing! 

What are your plans for the weekend?

tic signature

4 comments:

  1. oooh, i'll definitely have to try this cocktail -- looks so yummmy and refreshing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm YUMMY! I want to make this tonight!!.... but it's barely noon so I'll try to wait a few hours, haha :)

    hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! I will definitely be trying this!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...