Here is a twist on the classic adapted from this recipe:
Prep: The classic mimosa is equal parts orange juice and Champagne. In this recipe, pineapple juice and grenadine add a twist of flavor and color.
- 2 cups orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Pour equal parts orange juice mixture and Champagne into Champagne flutes.
- Makes 6 cups
What are your Easter weekend plans?