Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorite {Foodie} Links Friday

via Sweetapolita

I am so excited today is Friday for a couple reasons 1. it is one of my besties birthday-Kristen of Sorellina-so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and 2. My other BFF Nicole is having her 2nd baby this afternoon, I will be anxiously waiting for a phone call! CONGRATS to her and family!

I wanted to share a few of my favorite recipe links that I bookmarked this week...

What a yummy spin on waffles and cinnamon buns! (via RecipeGirl.com)


This looks like the perfect pizza for Summer. (via Sugarlaws)


Oh Joy! never disappoints but I was loving the Spinach Dip Bread Bowls that she made from this recipe. (via Oh Joy!)


I want to make these Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs for Easter...just like the Reese's ones but homemade! (via Vanilla Sugar Blog-thanks to Oh Joy!)

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

tic signature

5 comments:

  1. i am now extremely hungry! thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! That pizza looks delicious and definitely great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo fun! i love the idea of a foodie link list! checking out that spinach dip now :) happy friday!! xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the foodie links! That cake look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh yey for foodie links. I'm gonna check these out.Have a yummy day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...