Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bite Size

For those of you that know me you are aware of my fascination with all things mini. Whether it's mini food, plates, bowls or utensils I love it all! My husband reminds me sometimes that we do not live in a small house! I want to try some of these mini food ideas at upcoming parties...










I love the idea of everyone having their own bite size portion instead of having a community serving dish. Looks like it's time to have another party!

tic signature

10 comments:

  1. The mini grilled cheese and soup is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am the same way...love all things mini and I am LOVING all these mini treats! All so cute and delicious looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more, I love all things mini! Those burgers and fries are perfect!
    xxkristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything in miniature is super cute! The best part about mini? The calories don't count! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ❤ all things mini too!! How could you not?! The pancakes and cotton candy are toooo cute!!! Totally the way to go for a party!

    The mini foods remind me of that Full House episode when Rebecca tells Unkle Jesse she's pregnant by cooking him mini versions of everything for dinner. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh these are too cute! I love cute ways to serve food!
    xoxo em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love those mini pancakes. That is definetly happening at our next brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are the cutest!! my favorites are the pancakes and the burgers :) love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...