Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Take me a away...to Santa Barbara!

I was so excited when Jillian of Cornflake Dreams told me about the blog crawl she was planning. I know I'm ready for Spring and a vacation. She kicked us off yesterday with a glimpse into her upcoming trip to Portland-be sure to check it out!

I have been wanting to make a trip to Santa Barbara every since I visited CA for the first time last year. We went to San Francisco, Wine Country and Palm Springs. I totally fell in love with CA and couldn't wait to go back.

I was first introduced to Bacara via Couture & Crayons and knew I had to stay there.

I started my Spring shopping last weekend in Chicago but I hope to have these in my suitcase:


Tomorrow another local Atlanta blogger, Elle Sees will share some of her vacation planning tips.

Do you have any trips planned for the Spring or Summer?

tic signature

12 comments:

  1. LOVEEE the maxi dress and the hat! youre going to have a great time :) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. um bacara, looks AMAZING! love your picks!

    found you through jillian..love your blog! i'm your newest follower :)

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like absolute utter bliss. Adore the fabulous green bag!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I hope you make it there soon! Thanks for the mention.

    Janice
    (Couture and Crayons)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Thanks for sharing! I love Cali, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Found you through Jillian's blog crawl link! Santa Barbara sounds like fun! I love the outfits that you chose! You and Jillian have great taste in clothes! Your newest follower! Hope you will check out our blog as well! We are doing the last post for the Blog Crawl!
    -tiffanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks gorgeous!! so european (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bacara looks amazing! That will be such a fun trip for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just love that poolside chic outfit. wish i was going somewhere where i could wear it!!

    glad i found your blog via cornflake dreams. i'm your newest follower : )

    til next time,
    cailen
    www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Santa Barbara! I live in LA and don't get up there nearly enough.. it's such a nice weekend get-a-way!

    Currently I'm planning a road trip up the west coast... SB, San Francisco, Redwood Forest, Crater Lake, Portland... should be a lot of fun!

    xoxo
    Christine
    www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress is super pretty, love the colour! And Santa Barbara is beautiful, I would love to return some day! And dont forget to visit Laguna Beach (south of LA), it was my favorite place in CA.
    I am flying to Marrakech next Saturday for a week and I am super excited!
    Viele Gruesse, Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...