Tuesday, March 8, 2011

On my coffee table...

I am always on the hunt for coffee table books and Anthropologie has a great variety.

I stumbled upon Todd Selby's, "The Selby is in Your Place" this past weekend. I definetly want to add it to my library wish list, it's like MTV Cribs in a book! He is is a portrait, interiors, and fashion photographer and illustrator, blogger turned author.


Simon Doonan & Jonathan Adler's home

How amazing are these floor to-ceiling bookshelves in Karl Lagerfeld loft?!?!

Have you found any good coffee table books lately?

tic signature

6 comments:

  1. ive heard great things about this book! on our coffee table we have a guidebook to barcalona to help travel plan and a book i made h with photos from our NOLA trip :) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet.. but i love this one!

    Thanks for the post.

    http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

    ♡Anya

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fun pictures! i love coffee table books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you stopped by my blog and commenting on the BLOGGING NOW post. Because now I am aware of your fab blog which I am now following. those images are swoon worthy for real. will be back shortly to look through the rest of this great blog...tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackson Fine Art in Buckhead has a really cool exhibition of Todd Selby's photographs I think goes through the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...