Monday, March 7, 2011

Mindless Monday...My Weekend {in food}

Let me start by saying that I am full! Eating was a regular activity for us but I enjoyed every minute of it. 

Rathbun Steak never disappoints...our peanut butter bar was so yummy!

Star Provisions for lunch

Rosebud for Sunday brunch

Kristen of Sorellina and I wrapped up the weekend with some popcorn and Justin Bieber in 3-D!

I loved spending time with my sister-in-laws but am glad to have my hubby back. I am looking forward to a short week at work then a trip to Chicago to visit my best friend Nicole!

How was your weekend?

tic signature

7 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhh all this food is making me hungry!! Did you love Justin Bieber in 3D? I still have yet to see it but I want to so badly!!

    Sorry I've been totally slacking on reading, things have been crazy! I'll try to play catch up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate my way through the weekend too! have you eaten at Cakes and Ale? I went there for the first time on Friday and basically ate my way though the menu! Then went to my dad's house Saturday night and ate for hours! Considering going on a juice cleanse just to get over the hump :) ha ha. i am going to beiber this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness can I have some of those yummy treats?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! i had a food-filled weekend too. we went to my fave burger place DMK Burger--try it when youre in chicago! and a new-to-me Mexican restaurant in wicker park. so so good :) have a great (short) week and have fun in Chicago!!! be sure to go downtown and see the green river this weekend! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough of Star Provisions & Rosebud, definitely some of Atl's best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, yum, yum!! Can't wait to eat our way thru this weekend too! Is it Thursday, yet??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...