Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look for less...Wedges

I was so happy to have found a pair of neutral wedges on my trip to Chicago and then to find out out I got a deal was even better!


I picked up these Steve Madden wedges in Khaki at Lori's Shoes in Lincoln Park (always a Chicago favorite!) They were $5 less than other stores online-I Googled them while in the store! I later came across the Stuart Weitzman wedges at Nordstrom for about 5 times the price of mine. 

I can't wait to start wearing them!

Have you found any deals so far for Spring?

tic signature

13 comments:

  1. Very cute and you have to love a great deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. These are great--and great price-can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are the exact same shoe, great find!

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Lori's shoes so much...such a great store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte Russe has some like this. They were having by one get one for $10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. o great find!! i love these shoes :) xoxo jcd:: enter to win my jewelry giveaway !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the wedges you found!! adorable and they will be the perfect neutral shoe for spring and summer!! great find!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a TJ Maxx freak and found the best Stella Mccartney top last night for $35! Size 14 but nothing a little alterations can't fix.
    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I love all of the wedges out this season!
    xxkristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can find the same ones for $50 at journeys http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=187246&c=1538&m=SM

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE a good pair of wedges! You can't go wrong with them. Your blog is adorable! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been eyeing those SM wedges for a while--adorable. Found your blog through FabK--love it! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing copy! I love wedges, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...