Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Fancies #1 {Date Night}

Happy Friday! I am so excited to be joining in on Friday Fancies which was started by {av} of {long distance loving}. It is a great way to link up and get outfit inspired!

The hubby and I are actually not going out on a date night this weekend but if we were these items are on my wishlist. I am looking forward to a weekend at home with a small cookout tomorrow-fingers-crossed the weather is beautiful!


What is on your agenda for the weekend?

tic signature

8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, I was dying over that see by chloe top yesterday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camisole is gorgeous! I wish I was going on a date night wearing that this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww a cookout!? i am so jealous :) i hope the weather cooperates. v cute outfit, i love the tank! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tank with the black side ribbon..very asymmetrical! and OH those HEEEEELS!!

    Have a fun cookout!! I've been dying to have one all week with this beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i L.O.V.E those shoes! i might pretend i am having a date night tonight too...so can i borrow them please???

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cami is SO pretty! You've dreamed a very lovely outfit. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! Those shoes are divine...oh my word, just the whole thing. It's perfect for a Friday night! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit screams Paris to me--it's positively perfect! So so jealous of your cookout...I'm ready for spring over here in Rhode Island! Thrilled you joined in for Friday's Fancies--hope you will join in the fun again soon! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...