Friday, March 4, 2011

C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E

Happy Friday! I am ready for the weekend and it's time to celebrate. My sister-in-laws and I have a packed weekend of time at the spa, shopping, cocktails and lots of yummy food-tonight Rathbun Steak!


I look forward to the holiday calendar that Megan from mimi + meg creates every month. It gives you a reason to celebrate almost everyday. Today's holiday is not glamorous but it is I did learn that my name means "princess".  

March 2011

You can download them here. If you celebrate any of the holidays you let her know onTwitter (megan_biram) and use the hashtag #celebrate2011. 


mim + meg blog is fabulous and has such more than calendars so be sure to follow along!


What are your favorite holidays this month?

tic signature

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I'm downloading it now! Have a great weekend Sara! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love it!! Everyday IS a holiday.

    Is it any coincident that my birthday happens to be National Chocolate Caramel Day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great weeeknd! have a fun time :) my favorite holiday is thanksgiving. im also a big fan of my bday :) it's in june and im a huge fan of the summertime. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...