Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekly Faves {Modcloth}

Modcloth has continued to grow with so many different product lines. I will always love their dresses but now you can decorate, accessorize and find any little knick knack for the perfect gift. It's like an inexpensive Anthropolgie

Some things that caught my eye... 


1. These colored pencils would be a fun gift or could add a little style to my desk.
2. Big fan of this neutral Maxi dress...I need this for Summer!
3. This versatile bag has 2 strap options and the color so pretty!
4. Love the little pops of color and all of the different flowers in this necklace.
5. The cut out trend is in right now and these shoes are perfect for work or the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. How have a missed Modcloth? This is new to me! Thanks for the find!! Love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 that necklace!

    http://www.voyagesinfrance.blogspot.com

    naoma*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo love those heels! great picks sara :) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...