Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekly Faves {Just Because}

A new series that I am starting is My Weekly Faves. I am using it as another way to organize my favorite things, items I am putting on my wishlist and inspiration.


There is no rhyme or reason to my picks this week just some pretty things...

1. These Honeycomb Tumblers would be perfect for summer    cocktails! 
2. I would wear these Anthropologie Studs all of the time.
3. This Crate & Barrel Throw works perfect in my living room or master bedroom.
4. Love this Urban Outfitters Leather Pouch for Summer festivals!
5. What a sexy summer shoe! Anthropologie Leather Wedges

xo,
Sara



4 comments:

  1. lovely picks! my fave are the shoes. im looking forward to more :) xoxo jcd
    http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tumblers!!! I can picture them with filled with a margarita and a salt rim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - love those shoes, they would go with everything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving those tumblers -- so cute! Makes me anxious for summer & an ice cold cocktail :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...