Monday, February 7, 2011

New week...New Design

Well, we had some yummy food yesterday and I am still full. Chili, buffalo chicken dip, crock-pot meatballs and Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, Rice Krispie treats!


Now on to the important stuff...

I am so excited for the reveal of the new blog design. Keely from luxe + lillies did an awesome job taking my ideas and adding her own tips. I wanted to stick with the chevron theme which was inspired by my business cards shown here.


I am glad to finally have social media buttons that will direct you to the Travels in Heels Facebook page, twitter feed. I have also included an email button and would love to hear from you.

What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?

tic signature

13 comments:

  1. sara i LOVE LOVEEE the new look! happy monday indeed :) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look! So simple but stylish! Making Mondays that little bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing!! Great design!

    AND the Darth Vader kid commercial was DEFINITELY my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the new look! congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh!! I love the new design! Now I forgot what you had before!

    One day I need to do this...but I am too much of a control freak to have someone else mess with it!! :D

    I loved the Doritos commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new design is beautiful! Now your brand is complete!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new design! and Red Velvet Whoopie Pies...sounds supper yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fancy, so lovely!

    My favorite commercial was definitely the beaver and the Doritos sprinkling!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just found your blog and am excited to follow! The new design looks great (I don't know what you had before), I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just going to say that your blog design is SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...