Monday, February 28, 2011

Mindless Monday...My Weekend

I had such a wonderful weekend celebrating the hubby's birthday, watching the Oscar's, and getting my house ready for a house guest next weekend. 


My little buddy loved his bagel treat on Saturday morning! 

They hubby's birthday is this week but he is headed out of town for a guy's only ski trip, which means I have a lot of fun girly activities planned for my sister-in-laws and I-spa, cocktails and shopping! It's only Monday but I am already looking forward to next weekend. We spent Saturday celebrating by shopping for his presents and enjoyed a long lunch at Bistro Niko.




My sister and her roomate through a small viewing part for the Oscars. Stay tuned later this week for my new appetizer that was a hit!


My choices for best dressed included Gwyneth & Mila. Be sure to check out Sorellina for a fantastic rundown of the fashion from last night. 

Who do you think was best dressed?

tic signature

5 comments:

  1. Your pup is adorable, those cocktails look delicious, gwyneth was my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Ryan! The party sounds like it was fun! Come on over to my blog for a little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, doll! You weekend in pics looked fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gywneth looked stunning but I also loved Natalie Portman's choice. I haven't liked all of her pregnancy dresses but loved, loved, loved the color on her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...