Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Loves: Butterfly Chairs

The first thing that I think of when I see a Butterfly Chair is a dorm room but they are so much more. These classics are the perfect addition for an outside space, adding a pop of color in a corner or neutral pieces that can float around a room. 


The Parker in Palm Springs is a gorgeous hotel with retro design by Jonathan Adler and lush grounds with pathways that lead to this firepit. I have been lucky enough to stay there last year for my friends wedding and can't wait to go back! We spent a couple evenings in those chairs!

Would you use butterfly chairs in your home?

tic signature

5 comments:

  1. I inherited a yellow pair...I think I need to give them a place of prominence this year! they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!!
    Love the last photo, perfect for summer nights!!

    http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what i would do to be sitting in one of those white chairs in palm springs right now x

    Come take a look at my shoe design blog? Think you'll really like my designs.....Take care

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely love them on my patio!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...