Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kendra Scott throws a party!

I was lucky to meet Camille Styles last December at lavish. She is a fabulous event designer and planner based out of Austin, TX and I am a devoted follower of her blog.

She styled the grand opening of Kendra Scott's flagship store and the event looked amazing! I love how the space was divided and decorated into individual jewel tones. The sequin pillows sprinkled everywhere were the perfect touch of sparkle.

Cute pic of Camille in front of the back drop made from pom-poms!

Check out more pictures from the event here and here.

To be honest with you I had not heard of Kendra Scott but fell in love with a few pieces especially these earrings...

They are such a classic style and there are so many colors to choose from. The Danielle Earring is definitely on my wishlist!


Have you heard of Kendra Scott?

tic signature

8 comments:

  1. Kendra Scott has her pieces on Gilt from time to time including those earrings. I have a couple of her pieces read about them at http://coutureandcrayons.blogspot.com/2010/05/lookbook-date-night.html

    Janice
    (Couture and Crayons)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her blog too! What a fun job she has. I'd love those earrings in green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the super sweet post, Sara! So glad you liked the party, and discovered Kendra's amazing line of jewelry... it is all that I wear! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture!
    Those earrings are super cute!!

    Visit me @
    http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

    Your newest follower,
    ♥Anya

    ReplyDelete
  5. the earrings are gorgeous, i esp like the coral pair. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those earrings! I'll take one in every color, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kendra Scott jewelry is a staple for any girl here in Austin! Awesome designs. Good post!
    Annie
    www.paiduptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got to meet Camille at the Alt Design conference in January, and you're so right - she's a total doll! But I didn't realize at the time how talented of an event planner she is. This event looks like it was styled and decorated in a spectacular way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...