Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Hour: Bubbly Blood Orange Campari Cocktail

I am ready for Spring and Atlanta will be getting a tease this weekend with temperatures into the 70's. I plan on being on my patio for happy hour and would love to have one of these in hand.

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 large blood oranges, juiced, about 1/3 cup juice
  • 1 oz campari
  • Chilled sparkling wine – choose from prosecco, champagne, cava, brut, etc
  • Optional garnish – blood orange peel or blood orange slice
Preparation:
  • Pour 1 ½ oz of blood orange juice in each champagne flute.
  • Add ½ oz of campari.
  • Top off each drink with sparkling wine, garnish with a slice of  blood orange and enjoy.

What are your plans for the weekend?
tic signature

6 comments:

  1. YUM! yes please. have a fantastic weekend. xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH those look so yummy!! The absolute perfect cocktail for a hot summer night... Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stumbled across your blog and I'm in LOVE! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours just dragged me in and had me transfixed. You've got me all geared up for spring now... :) !

    ALos, what a beautiful blog you have! It's so honest,refreshing,stylish and i can't wait to read more...! I'm following... :)

    P.s. I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing and was wondering if you had a spare moment could you possibly take a look at my blog?! Love it or detest it, any comment from a blogging pro like you would be very much appreciated! Thank you :) ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum!!! When I was pregnant, I craved (No, not alcohol!) blood orange Italian soda. I drank it every single day. This I will definitely have to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look delicious! We're expecting snow here in Seattle so I'll have to wait some time before I can try them :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...