Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Links Friday

via Oh Joy-a fabulous blog!

This recipe at With Style & Grace is right up my alley. Grilled cheese and tomato soup are one of my all time favorites and this is such a unique way to serve it at a party...perfect for Superbowl!

I thought this calendar was such a fun idea and I can't wait to see how Megan celebrates some of these holidays! My favorites are Crab Rangoon Day-I will order Chinese in honor, Tortilla Chip Day-all the guacamole and queso I can eat and Open the Bottle Night-luckily that falls on a Saturday night!

The first edition of High Gloss Magazine was released...Paloma Contreras of La Dolce Vita did a great job putting this together.

You must check out Megan's kitchen and closet over Honey We're Home both are beautiful! (Not a post from this week but discovered these rooms after recently finding her blog!)

What is your favoirte blog of the week? (I am always looking for new ones to follow!)

Have a great weekend!

xo,
Sara

5 comments:

  1. It's raining here. That recipe is PERFECT for a day like today. It looks delish. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great links! i need to check out high gloss this weekend! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also excited about High Gloss! I've been enjoying The Neo Traditionalist blog...pretty stuff and I think she is launching an online mag this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool cone - love the green. Supposed to be 70 degrees up in the snow so may need some ice-cream this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That grilled cheese idea is seriously ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...