Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Etsy find: PartyPoms

Paper pom-poms are all the rage right now but they go beyond party and wedding decorations. I have seen them used in nurseries and childrens rooms as a way to add a bit of whimsy. There are plenty of DIY guides out there but I am not ready to tackle them quite yet! Party Poms on Etsy has so many color schemes to choose from and garlands.



via


I would love to find a place in my house for them or add them to my next party!

Hope you are having a great week...we are half way through!

tic signature

9 comments:

  1. great minds DO think alike!! im pretty sure i have a pompom store in my favorites on etsy. i would absolutely use poms in a kiddies room :) so glad youre down for the next blog crawl! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cool! you could probably make a gorgeous, more permanent centerpiece by sticking tons in a big bowl or vase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love them! especially the first ones in neutral :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just threw a party and used these! They were sooo great. Just adore them. Here are pics:

    http://thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/girls-valentines-day-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo I love pompoms so much, I'd like them at my wedding. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these too. I'm thinking of doing "flower arrangements" with the little pom poms on a stick for my sister's baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I should get some for the Oscar Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I have been thinking of doing a pompom cluster over the new antique mantel in my bedroom. I know they are pretty easy to make, however I was having a hard time finding a variety neutral colored tissue paper. Needless to say, I bought some poms from this sweet lady yesterday. Colors: butterscotch, french vanilla, khaki, and tan. Can't wait to see them in person. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are SO cute...I would love to have these in the baby's room!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...