Thursday, January 20, 2011

Recipe: Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

I wanted to share the recipe for the Chocolate Dipped Pretzels that I made around Christmas time but are the perfect sweet treat for anytime of the year.

I used a variation of this recipe here from Martha Stewart:


The chocolate melted very easily in the microwave

I did a few with Peanut Butter as the first layer-amazing!

I melted Peanut Butter in the microwave and drizzled it over a few of them and the non pareils added a fun splash of color

Time to enjoy!

This was such an easy and fun recipe. I packaged some up and gave them to my SIL as a hostess gift.

Do you have a favorite sweet treat lately?

xo,
Sara

8 comments:

  1. These look delicious! My son would love them. I'm trying to avoid sweets for a while but you can never go wrong with chocolate! I bet the sweet and salty combo is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look delicious! thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoodness! these pretzels look divine--and seemingly easy to make! Happy I stumbled on your blog :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  4. peanut butter chocolate pretzels?!?! yes please. great post. xoxo jcd
    http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is by far my favorite treat!!..both to make and to eat. So easy and so delicious!! Yummy!

    Have a great weekend, Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...