Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Links Friday

Photo via

Another week has ended but it was full of fabulous content. Here are a few of my favorites links...

Another amazing edition Rue Magazine was released. These girls are so talented and I love their vision! It was such an honor to meet them at lavish in December.  

I was so jealous of the fun being had in Salt Lake City at the Alt Design Summit but I hope to attend next year. There are so many reviews floating around out there but I particularly liked the one over at With Style & Grace. A new blog I stumbled upon and love!

I totally want on of these Moroccan Poufs in my house. They can be used in any room. (via Kristen Ellis Design & Pulp Design Studios-the new company from Beth at Hello Splendor)

ban.do launched their new site this week along with some more accessories that sparkle...perfect for Valentines Day!  


Have a wonderful weekend!


xo,
Sara

5 comments:

  1. Rue mag was so amazing this issue. I can't wait to go back and drool over it again. And great re-cap of alt-thanks for sharing the link! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so kind, thank you for the mention and happy you liked my recap! I too am swooning over the 3rd issue of Rue! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara! Have a great weekend! :-)

    I love the ban.do website too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tan cardigan with the red lips, post war style..Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...