Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Links Friday


This week went by so quickly and I am excited for a fun weekend! It was great to see all of my favorite blogs back on track after the Holidays. I wanted to share a few of my favoirte posts for the week.

This look for less is a great way to start off the New Year. (via Chic Geek)

I am always looking for new apps for my iPhone 4 and I love this one for a fun way to stay in touch with friends. (via coco+kelley)

I love this site Gretel that one of my besties posted this about thanks to Oh Joy!(via Sorellina)

Rue Magazine kicked off their blog this week and have some amazing contributors. (via Rue Magazine)

What are your plans for the weekend?

xo,
Sara

5 comments:

  1. That lettering is so beautiful!! I seriously stared at it for about 30 seconds before reading your post. lol

    I plan to finish getting WELL this weekend. Have a great one! xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to see Oklahoma! at the Cobb Energy Theater and cook dinner for my sister's birthday on Sunday! Throw in a preschooler birthday party on Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning church and a workout and there's my weekend. Enjoy Yours Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a great iphone app!! i need to download it today. love your blog, and hope you have a great weekend. i'm looking forward to photography trip around the city. i just need to go and take some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking to me! Have a great weekend!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled upon your blog!! LOVE IT!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...