Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Etsy find: themustardseedco

It never seases to amaze me how the blog world works...I saw a necklace on a blog that I follow, informed the hubby that I was adding this to my Christmas list, he passes it along to my sister and there it appears under my tree!  

I love the mustardseedco!  So many cute pieces to choose from.

This is my little gem!

A few more of my favorites...
What was one of your favorite Christmas gifts? My other favorite was my Kate Spade bracelet pictured in this Mindless Monday post.

xo,
Sara

9 comments:

  1. These a so lovely! The green one is my fave...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la! I love your new necklace! So funky and fresh. You really can't go wrong with an Etsy gift. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!! Glad you got it!!!

    The blog world IS amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I got the headband for myself while shopping for you! Such a cute shop..I need to get my own necklace now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, thank you so much for your sweet comment. Wow, what a sad and powerful day December 20 is... I really hope you're right because I'm telling you, I don't feel so strong right now! But I'll trust a girl who has been there :)

    xoxo, Tera

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the green and may have to follow your lead as my birthday is approaching in March ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, just stumbled across your blog and have really enjoyed browing through it!
    LOVE this Etsy site! I received a couple of things from Etsy for Christmas and love them. All of the jewelry items are so unique. Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower!

    xo,

    Molly Jane

    PS. Come by and follow me too if you want.:)

    www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...