Thursday, January 6, 2011

Confetti System

I have been loving Confetti System lately. They continue to create such amazing spaces. 

How chic is this curtain!?!?!


I stumbled across this interview with the owners of Confetti System...be sure to check it out!



I love when they are asked about pinatas...

Q:I notice on your 'about' page, the word 'pinatas' is nowhere to be seen...


A:Yes, they are pinatas! It's funny we didn't realize that. We do make functional pinatas that can be filled and broken, but people often hang them as decoration. We like the potential they have to transform a space or party, whether broken or not.

I wouldn't mind decorating my next party with a few!

xo,
Sara

8 comments:

  1. wow i love them! that curtain is amazing. thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s im a new follower since yesterday. i love your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the curtains! How great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd like to participate in the blog crawl, send me an email asap and I'll add you to the schedule and send you more info!

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com
    ashley dot hasty at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Confetti System! So beautiful and fun, I think UO or Antropologie were selling some of their things a while back and were all sold out in no time, wish I could say I had caught some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i';ve never had nor struck a pinata. but i want one...now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog via Enjoy Yourself, and this is such a cool post! Those decorations are so funky and yet absolutely frilly and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...