Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog Crawl-It's in the bag

A Hasty Life

I am excited to be participating in my first blog crawl. Ashley over at A Hasty Life has put together a huge group of fabulous bloggers. 

Yesterday A Diary of Lovely showed off her bag and today it's my turn.

My miu miu was my favorite souvenir from our trip to Italy. It is a beautiful bag and I use it all of the time. It is big and the color goes with everything.
So I have to be honest, the inside of my bag is not normally this tidy. I tend to have receipts, work papers and who knows what else but I just wanted to show you the important contents!

 The Goods:

1.  iphone 4 with fabulous Kate Spade case
2.  Business card holder
3.  I always have a pen
4.  D&G sunglasses
5.  tic tacs
6.  I can't see a thing without my glasses
7.  Change purse from a market in Italy
8.  Pocket mirror
9.  Car keys
10. Hand sanitizer
11. kate spade make-up case-Christmas Gift!
    a. I am always prepared with Advil 
    b. NARS lipgloss-Dolce Vita
    c. Sephora Cuticle Nail Pen
    d. Chapstick
12. Louis Vuitton wallet-gift from my mom's trip to Italy!

I hope you have enjoyed taking a peek in to my bag.  Be sure to check out TARADARA's bag tomorrow.

xo,
Sara

10 comments:

  1. I love that purse...love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your purse and your Kate Spade iphone cover!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your purse. It's goregous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute bag! when I was in Italy I picked up a bag that I just love... not only cause it is so cute but also cause it helps me remember the trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute post, and adore your polka dot iPhone case!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag simply because it's a great investment and will be a visual memory of your special trip to Italy
    On another note, #3: I spy with my very eyes.... LePen! I love this brand of pens & I happen to have the very same hue, picked up at Lavish! Not sure why, but I have always held an affinity for, and collected the lavender shade ever since I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun!!!! and I'm ca-razay for your kate spade phone case!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...