Friday, December 10, 2010

Sweet Treat: Salted Caramel

Friday is here...which means so is lavish!! The cocktail party tonight kick off a weekend of festivities.  Follow me on twitter for updates @sstreettcook


On another note, I have been craving salted caramel lately, it is the perfect marriage of salty and sweet. I was recently introduced to the Salted Caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks (thanks Kristen) and am addicted! 

I have had the Salted Caramel cupcake from Camis Cupcakes and it is amazing but this looks like a fun twist from Frosted out in CA...

Photo via Oh Joy!

I would love to try some of these little treats...

1. Candy  2. Chocolate Tart  3. Popcorn  4. Ice Cream 5. Macarons

Have you found any Salted Caramel concoctions lately?

xo,
Sara

4 comments:

  1. YUM! I could go for any of these things right now! I'll also be at Lavish...hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate for the first time yesterday and it was great. See you at Lavish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum yum!!

    ...and check out this post w/ salted caramel brownies!! I want to make them!

    http://www.olivia-rae.com/2010/08/caramel-sea-salt-brownies-revised.html
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is amazing : ) Looks delicious! Gotta get some salted caramel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...