Monday, December 27, 2010

NYE Sparkle!

Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I couldn't have asked for a better one but I just love that we have one more celebration to look forward to in a few days. We are going to dinner at Bocado and then to see Zac Brown Band in concert.  Looking forward to a fun time with my hubby to bring in the New Year! 

Not sure what I am wearing yet but I know it will have some sparkle in it!  Here are some of my favorite items that shine...

1. Madwell sweater  2. Ban.Do Shoe clips  3. Toms shoes  4. Dress  5. Tory Burch flats  6. Ban.Do Hair clips  7. Polka dot tights  8. J. Crew purse (I got this for Chirstmas and love it!)  9. Jacket  10. Kate Spade shoe

What are your plans for NYE?

xo,
Sara

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these!! How will I choose? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Zac Brown too! Maybe I'll see you there all sparkly and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Kate Spade shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love a great excuse to wear sparkles, and there's no better day then new years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...