Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lucky at lavish

A big thanks to Shameeka Ayers of The Broke Socialite for putting together such a wonderful event!

I had a fantastic time of networking, learning, making new friends and enjoyed plenty of cupcakes & cocktails!

The highlight of the weekend was the prize I won...a Nikon D90 that was donated by The Pioneer Woman.  Unfortunately she was not able to join us (maybe next year) but she knew that bloggers would truely appreciate this gift. It was on my wishlist and I so THANKFUL! 


TOP 5 Highlights (other than my camera!)
  • Meeting so many bloggers and brands from around the country
  • Attending the seminar of Grace Booney, Design*Sponge founder
  • Meeting Cassandra Lavalle of Cocco & Kelley
  • Exclusive cocktail party at Pieces 
  • Party thrown by Rue Magazine & HGTV
I would recommend anyone that has a blog, wants to start a blog or brands that want to build relationships with bloggers should attend lavish. An event for 2011 is in the works and will be in Atlanta. Find lavish on Facebook to stay updated.

Have you ever attended a blogger event?



xo,
Sara

7 comments:

  1. Ahh!!! You won the camera! I thought it was super sweet how everyone started to chant "let her keep it, let her keep it." Just goes to show you how much love us bloggers give each other. xoxo :-)

    I had a great time at lavish and can't wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!!! you won a D90?!?!? that is amazing! Can't wait to see all the cool pics you take with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, how awesome!!! I can't wait to hear more about everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. i'm turning green. a d90?!? and you went to pieces! and met those bloggers! fun, fun, fun...

    glad the cards were a hit! thanks for letting me know. pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara- So glad we got to meet! I was so excited for you (and super jealous ;)) when you won the Nikon!! I had goose bumps when we all started chanting- "let her keep it" !! What a GREAT weekend!!

    xoxo- Tiffany
    delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara-Thanks so much for coming to our party. We loved seeing you. Please stop by again soon. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the camera...I *think* I'm the one who started the chant. ;) So wonderful to meet you, and love your adorable blog. Keep in touch!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...