Monday, December 6, 2010

Gift Guide 2010

Well, it is a cold morning in Atlanta but back to work I go! I had a fabulous weekend and now I am counting down until this Friday for my first ever blogger conference, lavish.   


I have started my Christmas shopping but I will probably not finish up until the last minute. It is hard to be out shopping so much, I tend to pick up a few items for myself!

Here are some fun gift ideas for this year...


1.Books-Anthropologie 
2.Jewerly Pouch-J. Crew 
3.Scarf-Anthropologie 
4.NARS Lip Gloss-Nordstrom 
5.UGG Slippers-Nordstrom 
6.Bracelet-Gemma Redux
7.Belt-J. Crew
8.Gloves-Nordstrom 
9. Candle-Anthropologie
10. Cocktail Glasses-Uncommon Goods

What's on your Christmas list?

xo,
Sara

9 comments:

  1. I'm doing gift guide week this wk! And lucky you to attend that conference. Wish I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cute blog! oh, and i love anthropologie!
    www.adesignerandacontractor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a bit of sparkle and that J.Crew belt is definitely on my list! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If a holiday gift guide includes Anthro items, I am sold! I'll be at Lavish this weekend too. It's my first bloggy event and I have a feeling it will be tons of fun. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Antrho books!! I put them on my daughter's Christmas list...she may not be thrilled now, but she will someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo! love this stuff! colorful and fun! I really kinda want those Nars lipsticks!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today! I would love the help you with your blog! I'm actually having a special for the holidays right now. Now through next friday I am offereing 10% off of blog and logo design. If you order this week I can guarantee installation by January 1 ! email me if you are interested!
    luxeandlillies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely list! Ugg slippers are the coziest :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...