Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kate Spade Deal of the Day

I am loving the daily deal at Kate Spade of 20%!  All you have to do is find the product that the penguin picks and you will receive 20% off of that item.  If you are a fan on Facebook they will give you hints on where to look. Great job Kate Spade marketing department!



I was in their Atlanta store recently and they are continuing with the penguin theme...too cute!

Image via my iPhone

I am always tempted by these great deals but I need to stay focused on buying gifts for others!!

Where is he today? (They haven't put the hint out yet!)


xo,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I go out to shop for others and come home with stuff for me! Haha! Guess that's part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Spade has been tempting me way too much this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...