Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I love...Michaels!

I have not had time to put up my holiday decorations yet but I did stop by Michaels yesterday to pick up a few additions. I will say, they are a little over priced but always have the weekly coupons on their website here. I found a 40% of one that I used on this glass candle holder. 

These little gold balls were a perfect addition to the mini cinnamon scented pine cones. I love that I can change this with the seasons and holidays. 


I am not sure where this red garland will go but it adds a nice sparkle to my buffet for the time being.


I also got a Martha Stewart hole punch that I am going to be using for a project later this week so stay tuned!

Do you have your decorations up yet?

xo,
Sara


5 comments:

  1. So cute, what great finds!

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaels is evil. It sucks me in every single time!! I have spent a lot of time there over the past few days! All of our decorations are up., I love this time of year so much!!

    Love what you have done so far!...I like the garland just where it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hauling everything out and getting ready get it going this weekend. Your post has me thinking a trip to Michaels may be in order!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really pretty! I need to get some small pinecones for my candle like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My decorations are up...and I recently bought my first fancy hole punch and I'm addicted! Can't wait to see what you got and what you're doing with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...