Thursday, December 23, 2010

Going to be snacking on...

I am probably going to be eating way too much this weekend but I can't wait to be indulging in some of my favorite snacks.


Puppy Chow:
I normally start making this around Thanksgiving so I can have it all season long.  It is great to put into mason jars and give as hostess gifts.  I use this recipe here.

via

Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Rods:
As you know I love the combo of salty and sweet and a chocolate covered pretzel is a staple in that category.  I plan on making my own batch tomorrow using this recipe here.


What will you be snacking on this holiday weekend?

xo,
Sara

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with puppy chow! I have been eating it all week. I have probably gained 5lbs from it, but it is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bookmarked puppy chow, looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I just found a recipe for "poppy chow"... made with popcorn instead so I'm going to be trying that out!!!

    Lovin' your blog!

    Mary
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...