Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I had such a pleasant surprise this morning when I saw that my blog was featutured by Completely Eclipsed. She chooses a blog each week and I am honored to be part of her project. Thank you Melissa! Be sure to check her blog out if you haven't already.

I said my weekend was going to be spent eating, drinking and shopping and I was right on point!

I did some damage with my MIL and SILs on Saturday and they helped me find frames for my photo wall project. The next step is to pick 21 pictures from Italy but that shouldn't be hard considering I have over 1700 to choose from! Here is the lay out so far:

We had an amazing dinner at Spoon on Saturday evening. If you live in Atlanta I would highly recommend it!


On Sunday we made our way to Serenbe for the 10th Annual Afternoon in the Country. This is on our top 10 list of favorite things to do in Atlanta. There were tastings from over 70 of Atlanta's best restaurants, caterers, wineries and retailers. It is one of the most prestigious food and wine festivals.

 
I also got to see my favorite Top Chef contestant Kevin Gillespie. I have been trying to get a reservation at his restaurant Woodfire Grill but the reservations are 2 weeks out. He has a couple things up his sleeve for next year and I am looking forward to seeing what happens!
 


What was your favorite weekend activity?

xo,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. I love the photo wall !!

    Came here from Melissa's eclipsed post. Gonna look around a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome to be featured!!

    Sounds like you had a perfect weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! Just lovely!

    I had the most loveliest girls night in at my home. One of my best girlfriends from Atlanta was in town for a conference along with my local GF...I cooked and we drank wine and laughed and sang and a fantastic time!

    I love weekends!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...