Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Some of my favorite things...

It is that time of year...Oprah's Favorite Things!  She does it just in time for the holiday shopping season and it didn't disappoint this year.  I am always so jealous of that audience and have tried multiple times to get a ticket to any Oprah show but no such luck. 

It got me thinking what some of my favorite things are this year and after visiting the kate spade store this weekend I found a few items to add to my list.


I am still in the process of putting together my Christmas list so stay tuned for that post!

What is on your Christmas list this year?

xo,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. That little bag is SO adorbs! I have two things in my wish list this year...A DSLR and leopard print Revas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Her stuff is gorgeous! I was tempted to hit the outlets today in hopes of finding some great deals at the Kate Spade store, but decided against fighting the crowds. Oh well, hopefully the sales will continue on through the weekend!

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...