Friday, November 5, 2010

My Own Space

It has been a crazy week and I am a little behind on my posts.

My hubby and I are in the process of redecorating our office. This is a shared space and it will be a mix of feminine and mascaline but sometimes I wish I had my own girly space.

These are some of my favorites...






I love the feminine touches, splashes of pink and the chandeliers...such beautiful places to work in!

I am excited for the weekend to spend time with my family that is visiting from Ohio...eating, drinking and shopping!! 


Any plans for the weekend?

xo,
Sara

7 comments:

  1. I love the first one! I love working on a new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Particularly love the Betsy Burnham office, third down! What a fun project it will be...can't wait to see the results.

    xoxoxo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these offices! I completely just saved some in my inspiration folder :) Can't wait to see how the new office turns out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first one is my favorite!! what a fun weekend.. I get to spend time with family too, my brother is home from college! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one. Just wanted to let you know that you're the featured blogger on my site tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck on the redecorating. I'm sure you'll be able to sneak a few feminine touches in there.

    Found you through Completely Eclipsed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first one too!! Can't wait to see the before and after!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...