Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I LOVE Target

I can make quick work in a Target and it never ceases to amaze me how much money I can spend in such a short period of time. I stopped in on my way home from work to grab a couple picture frames for the photo wall project but came out with a few additional pieces for my closet.


Here are my 2 favorite things that I bought:




I am excited for the additional outfits I will be able to create with just a jacket and a tunic.

What are you favorite Target finds lately?

xo,
Sara 

4 comments:

  1. Same thing yesterday for me--went in for some concealer and spent $60. I got this great floral thermal, so cute, versatile, and comfy :) http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Supply-Co-Juniors-Thermal/dp/B003VY5F1G/ref=br_1_11?ie=UTF8&id=Mossimo%20Supply%20Co%20Juniors%20Thermal&node=2223432011&searchSize=90&searchView=grid5&searchPage=1&sr=1-11&qid=1289407406&rh=sleeve_type%3ALong|collar_style-bin%3AScoop&searchBinNameList=target_com_category-bin%2Csleeve_type%2Ccollar_style-bin%2Clifestyle-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is one of my crack houses *sigh* I love that place! I actually just purchased the cutest peacoat for my 9 year old!

    There is no such thing as a 'quick run' into Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I can never get out of Target for less than $70. Whether it's an impulse accessory, random DVD, or kitchen stuff, I always end up leaving with a few extras that I definitely didn't intend to buy. Cute finds, love the sweater dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still sad that I have to boycott Target, but their donation of $150,000 to an anti-gay marriage candidate was too much for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...