Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Etsy find: pixelimpress

I am so excited to get my new business cards in the mail this week. I ordered them for lavish the unconference for the social networker. It is taking place in Atlanta December 10-12th. I am looking forward to meeting bloggers from around the country as well as hearing from some well know bloggers like coco+kelley.


I came across these amazing business cards on Etsy at the shop of pixelimpress. The bright colors and modern style prints caught my eye.  


I chose the chevron print in the Kate Spade Green (shown above) and the purple (shown below).  I thought having two colors might be fun! I ordered them on Friday and she said the turnaround is about 3-5 days. 


Here are a couple other items that are on my wishlist! Be sure to check her out.  



Do you have a favorite Etsy shop lately?

xo,
Sara

7 comments:

  1. Love those business cards! Can't wait to meet you at Lavish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy is the best! Your business cards are so cute and I can't wait to hear how the Lavish Event is (soo wish I was going!).

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to go to this together! Your cards are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Those are great!!

    I have way too many favorite Etsy shops to even attempt to list! ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so beautiful. what a find!! you have to report back about the conference. would love to go so we could meet!!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. sara, thanks! you should have your cards any moment now. and if i can't go to lavish, at least my calling cards can! hope you have a great time. pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her shop too! I featured her cards in my Hostess Gift post yesterday. I also recently won a giveaway for her gift tags...I can not wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...