Friday, November 12, 2010

Beautiful Books

I have been on the hunt for some new accessories that I can display in my office/guestroom. We are in the process of redecorating it and a few beautiful books would be a great addition.

Here are a few of my favorites that are on my list:

"Things We Love" was just published by Kate Spade New York.  It is beautifully put together and classic just like their purses! 





I feel lucky to know the designer behind NEAPOLITAN Paper & Home!  She recovers vintage books with marbelized papers and the title is done in black caligraphy to finish it off. Each book is unique and is turned into a work of art. One of her books was just featured on The Nate Berkus show on Wednesday with the editor of Lonny.

These are the 2 that I am contemplating! 


Every office needs a dictionary and why not have a beautiful one...



I plan on going to the Scott Antique Market tomorrow morning so I will be on the hunt for some fun knick knacks.  

What are your plans for the weekend?

xo,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Sara, thank you so much - I am so flattered! I love hearing about your office plans, such fun to totally re-do a room. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pictorial Webster's looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I would LOVE to receive that Kate Spade book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...