Friday, October 1, 2010

Working for the weekend...

Well, I made it through my first week back to work.  I am looking forward to spending time at home and catching up on my some household chores. I also need to go through my photos from Italy for my photo wall project.


via 


A friend of mine introduced me to Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Cookbook and my husband had to have it.  It came in the mail yesterday and I know we are going to love it! I perused through it immediately and marked each recipe that caught my eye, I had more than half of the pages marked. It is going to be a hard decision on what to make this weekend.



We are going to a BBQ Festival on Saturday afternoon. The South has excellent BBQ so I am sure it is going to be yummy! I am looking forward to spending time outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather. 


What are your plans for the weekend?

xo,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Found your cute blog via Katie Company. I'm super jealous that you've been to Italy! I also think it's awesome that you're just next door in GA. Let's be friends? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great one!! Sounds like you've got some fun things planned. We're doing a little moving so maybe not so fun, but hopefully in the end :)

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...